Frequently Asked Questions:
Why does the color or wood grain look different from the item pictured?
We do all of our own photography in house. Lighting, camera angles, reflecions, wood grain patterns, are just some of the variables when photographing items. We do our best to represent the actual item you will be recieving. If you are purchasing a wood constructed instrument please feel free to contact us for pictures of the actual item we have in stock at that time.
What if there is a problem with my order?
If there's a problem with your order, the first thing to do is call or email or customer service team.. He or she will take care of you, no matter what. The only policy we have is we'll do whatever it takes to fix the problem and make you happy.
What if I receive a defective product?
If you believe you've received a defective product, contact our support team at (877) 386-6471, and speak with a Tech Support specialist. Or, you can simply Contacts us through your eaby order and we'll respond quickly with assistance or to provide you with return instructions. If we determine the unit failed under warranty within 30 days of purchase we will cover shipping costs within the U.S. to replace the unit for you.
"No Hassle" Return Policy:
We want you to be completely happy with your purchase. If you are not satisfied with any product, for any reason, you may return it for a refund of the purchase price, or exchange for another product within a fair amount of time from the shipping date (usually 30 days). If your purchase was eligible for free shipping, the shipping cost will be deducted from your credit or refund.
How To Make A Return:
You may request a return through your eBay order. Simply find your order in your account and request a return.
To help you avoid a return adjustment, our warehouse staff has provided a handy checklist to show you exactly how to ship a product back to us:
- Item must include include a return authorization (RA) number
- Item must be in like-new condition
- Item must be in the complete original packaging
- All accessories that were originally included must be returned
- All literature that was originally included — manuals, warranty card, etc. — must be returned in new condition
- Double-box the product before shipping
- Use standard packing tape — no duct tape
- Do not write on the original box
- Affix shipping label with RA number
While we maintain the most liberal return policy in the industry, there are certain items that cannot be returned for very specific reasons. These items include:
- Special orders
- Oversized or overweight items
- Discontinued products, closeouts, and used products
- Personal items (earphones, harmonicas, instrument mouthpieces, etc.)