Gallien-Krueger MB200-200W Ultra Light Bass Amplifier
Gallien-Krueger MB200 200-Watt Ultra Light Micro Bass Head
200-watt Bass Amplifier Head with 4-band EQ and 10dB Pad
Whether you need a small-footprint amplifier head for your studio or a lightweight chassis for your on-the-go bass rig, you're going to love the MB200 by Gallien-Krueger! This tiny, lightweight amplifier virtually defines the Gallien-Krueger philosophy of providing products that meet the real needs of real musicians. The MB200 is one of the smallest bass heads in its class, but it doesn't skimp on important features. A 4-band EQ lets you dial in exactly the tone you want, and a switchable 10dB pad lets you hit the MB200 with the hottest active pickups.
Gallien-Krueger MB200 Bass Amplifier Head Features at a Glance:
- 200 watts at 4 ohms or 140 watts at 8 ohms
- 10dB pad
- 4-band active EQ with contour
- 1/4" headphone/line output
- XLR output, pre/post EQ
- speakON output
- In the studio or onstage, the Gallien-Krueger MB200 bass amplifier head is the lightweight amp you can trust!
- Type Solid State
- Number of Channels 1
- Total Power 200W
- EQ 4-band
- Inputs 1 x Instrument, 1 x Aux (1/8")
- Outputs 1 x speakON, 1 x 1/4" (Headphones), 1 x XLR
- Height 1.75"
- Width 7.75"
- Depth 8"
- Weight 2 lbs.